Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Where to find DIY Art School now

Hey friends,
It's been a looong time time since I've been active and updated this blogspot blog, but I see there is still some traffic hitting this blog now and then and I wanted to direct people to DIY Art School's new home, at it's own dedicated url here:
http://diyartschool.org/

The reason this blogspot had been abandoned so many years ago is two fold. One, and probably most important, was that my own art career kept me busy enough. The second was that my original concept for the blog was pretty narrow, and I quickly ran through many of the fundamental concepts I had wanted to talk about.

However, as I've thought about it more and more over the years, I've realized there are a LOT of ways I can expand on the topic. Art schools (and higher education in general) have not gotten any cheaper, and I'm still passionate about the idea of helping people realize their art dreams without putting themselves into a boatload of debt.

A blogspot was a great place to get started years ago, but these days I feel like I really needed a dedicated url to make the information I want to get out there easier to find. I hope people check out the new link. I still have a ton of content I want to create, and it will certainly take time. My own art career still keeps me busy. But I very much want to get as much information as I can, into as many hands as I can to help people realize their own artistic dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment